2011年8月4日星期四

Tera gold think carefully

Just a little boy like arrived, tera gold play around daily. He or she rose to the tree, the best consumption, put the following the celery snooze shadow? He cherishes and actual trees-the experience with him. Love experience the little boy period had grown up and he no longer every day in the saplings.
One day, the young man back, he looks to the saplings. “Come and play with me, the individual requirements of the sapling boy. I’m sorry, I have no money? But you can find my apples and sell them all. So, you will have money. The young man was very excited. He or she snapped up all the apple trees and the rest of the happiness.
The actual young people would never return after his choice of celery. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?” I’m sorry, but I don’t have a home, but you can chop down to my personal body build a house. “So the actual young man cut all the branches of the tree and left love to.”
Tera online gold has been very happy to decide that he or she is happy, but the boy never came back after that. The actual saplings have again lonely and sad.

没有评论:

发表评论